A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Terra laughed and brought her Cubone back in.

Dante at this point had stopped laughing and was trying to pick Sam back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 pm

"Ow." Sam got up with only a little help from Dante. "So you found my weak spot," said Sam as he bent over to take off his shoe and cradle his toe.

View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Terra laughed. "Well, assuming you two are trainers, I guess I'll be seeing you around. After all, you will be battling at my dad's gym, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:52 pm

"Of course. And I WILL be battling him first." Sam glanced at Dante with a mischievous grin.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:40 am

"Thats just what you think." Dant replied, smiling. "Now then, lets eat something. I'm starving!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:10 am

"Good idea." Sam ran off in a direction, hopefully towards a restaurant.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:57 am

Dante began following him, whistling a little tune.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 am

Sam ran into some restaurant. "FOOD!!!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:13 am

"You like cheap Johto food?" Dante asked, walking in behind him.

((You know, Johto probably being the most Chinese-like region and all.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:14 am

((I LIKE Chinese food! Evil or Very Mad ))
"Johto food is the best kind, Dan."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 am

((I only like Lo Mein noodles.))

"I prefer the cuisine from Heonn myself. Although Sinnoh food is good, too... Johto comes in fourth. Its not bad, but I only like the noodles."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:21 am

((HOENN!!!))

"Fine. You can go over to the Hoenn restaurant down the street that way, if you want."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:23 am

"Nah, we're here already. And lunch is on me, by the way." Dante said, taking out a credit card. "My dad gave it to me a while back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 am

"Okay, no objections here." Sam didn't really have to much money around, seeing that he hadn't gotten any more since he bought his watch.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 am

((See, this works. We have the rich kid and strategizer, and then we have the kid with a lot less money and is headstrong. It works.))

Dante laughed, and got the two a table. He took a plate and went up to the buffet table.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 am

"You're really just getting the noodles? Crazy person." By the time Sam was done filling his plates up, every single container at the counter was less full than it had been. Sam's appetite had put other buffets out of business.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:41 am

"Yeah." Dante said. He had taken all of the noodles Sam hadn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 pm

"Crazy person. Only liking the noodles..."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:51 pm

"What? I can't stand... Wait? Is that what I think it is?" Dante said, and flew back up to the tables for more food.

((You know, I think we have spent more time on making our characters eat than most RP's plotlines take to be developed.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 pm

((Not quite. Timeskip?))

"What? Did I actually miss something?" Sam ran up behind Dante to see.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 pm

((I was kind of referencing the fact that there are RPs that have their plots developed in about 5 minutes. Or at least seem like it. Oh, and a timeskip seems good.))

THE NEXT DAY...

Dante was standing with his Prinplup out on the battlefield, and Clayton's Graveler was out as well. Turns out Dante had somehow gotten to the gym before Sam. Who knew?

((Disprove me and die, geekmonkey. I am the ultimate mod of this RP! And not even regular mods can go against my rules.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Sam decided it would be best to let Dante go first. He had a few last things he wanted to do.
This was, of course, the day before. Sam had been up since 5 am training.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Clayton smiled. "You ready, kid?" he asked, grinning. He pulled his cowboy hat down low over his eyes. "Graveler, Rollout!"

Dante smiled. Wonderful... "Prinplup, show him how its done. Stand your ground and use Bubblebeam."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Sam, finally done, went to the gym.

He walked in to find Dante just starting to battle Clayton. "WOOHOO!!! GO DANTE!!! GO DANTE!!!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Dante glanced at Sam and smiled. Terra had just walked in behind him, her Cubone standing next to her.

He then refocused on the battle. The Graveler hadn't taken much damage. Dang it. "Prinplup, try using Water Gun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: