A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 am

"What do you think you're going to with that?" All that happened was that the clusters of miniature battles swirled around, since none were connected to the ground at all.

View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:35 am

"Well, I figure that I'll probably do this." Dante smiled. "Staravia, Double Team, Agility, and then Aerial Ace. Several times, actually."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:40 am

The original Staravia did not see the real Handy falling onto it from a copy that he had followed upwards, and when it was blindly turning upwards to attack the Aipom, he let out a Fury Swipes. "Now how do you like that move? If your Staravia doesn't know which one it's going to hit, it's fairly easy to surprise."

View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 am

Dante smiled. "Staravia, Aerial Ace." he smiled. His Staravia blocked Handy's Fury Swipe with one wing, and then swooped up, coming back down with incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:45 am

"Double Team. I can keep you from hitting him if I keep this up long enough."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:49 am

"Oh, I've been training with Staravia. Mainly for endurance. This bird can last a year if he has to." Dante replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:50 am

"Double Team will keep him moving for a while, though." Handy kept multiplying all over the clearing, each time in a different spot.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:52 am

Dante laughed. "Like it matters. Staravia, wait him out. Eventually, that Double Team will run out of power."

((I had to get Power Points in here somewhere!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:54 am

((Double Team has more than Aerial Ace >:{D))
"Of course, the Aerial Ace is going to go out first."
((Why'd you have to do that? Are you trying to Gary Stu yourself?))

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:19 pm

((Nope. And Staravia has other tricks up its sleeves... Er... Feathers.))

Dante smiled. "But who said I had to use Aerial Ace? Staravia, use Wing Attack. Only use it in a circle. So you hit ever single Handy. Oh, and Double Team while you're at it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Of course, by this point, there were several interlocking circles of Handy. "Gonna take a lot of Wing Attacks."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:22 pm

"Not if I keep using the same one." Dante replied.

((Yes, I understand I just confused myself. And Dante has a poor choice in words. But his logic makes sense. He can keep on using the same Wing Attack to attak every copy until Handy has to use Double Team again.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 pm

((Not in the game. You're starting to confuse the game with the show. As far as the show gets is they get tired after a while.))

"Erg. Umm... Yeah. Attack Number 3."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 pm

((What do you say to distraction from a Gym Leader? And his daughter? Give me a moment to fill out her sheet, and she will end up following Dante and Sam.

Oh, and I'm as confused as you are, Kevin. [If you get the reference, you get a cookie!]))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:51 pm

((ICing somewhere in that post?))

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:55 pm

((Nah. ICing continues now.))

Clayton barged out of his Gym. "Hey you two! Stop the fightin'!" he yelled at the two. Terra peeked out from behind her father's back to see what was going on.

Dante looked over at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:56 pm

"Uh, okay. Why?" The real Handy, which happened to be the one Staravia was about to hit, dropped to the ground.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Terra barged forward. "Because you two are fighting right outside of the Gym, thats why! Look at the people behind you! They actually want to go into the gym!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:04 pm

"We're outside a Gym? Where is it?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Terra sighed and pointed at the Gym, which was right behind them. "There, idiots."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:05 pm

"How did we not see it, Dan?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 pm

"I don't know about you, but I did see it." Dante replied.

Terra was really frustrated now. "Cubone, knock some sense into these two." she said calmly. Her Cubone took its weapon, and smashed it hard against Sam's and Dante's heads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 pm

"Did you feel something?" As usual, Sam's hard head felt nothing. "Look, it's a Cubone!"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Cubone sighed, and then began whacking Sam several times in numerous places over the body.

Dante struggled not to laugh at Sam not feeling a thing of the Cubone's attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:10 pm

"NODON'TGOTHE-" Sam fell over.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next