A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 am

"Because, unlike you, I don't swing on imaginary trees." Dante replied. "It was a marsh! There were about 3 trees in the whole thing! And they were on either end of it! That, and there were dead."

He smiled. "Oh, but when did you ever care what I truly thought?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:29 am

"Since when did something not existing bother me? Mind over matter, Dan."

View user profile
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 am

Dante chuckled. "So, when do you think we'll meet the Gym Leader?"

At that moment, a tall, muscled man dressed like a cowboy came into the PokeCenter. He walked up to the Nurse Joy, and handed her his PokeBalls. After a second, she returned them to him, and he was on his way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:33 am

"Would that guy walking out be him?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:36 am

"Probably."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 am

"So then let's go! What's taking you?"

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 am

"Well, first of all, I'm soaked and cold. Second of all... This is a programmed message." There was a small recorder on the bench where Dante had been sitting.

Dante was already almost to the gym. "I just love doing that... But, knowing Sam, he's probably already here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:42 am

Of course Sam was already there. He had asked Nurse Joy to play a recording on the speakers nearest to Dante at the lowest setting.
Sam was leaning next to the front door. "So, what took you? I asked already, but I didn't stick around to hear the answer."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 am

Dante smiled. "You know what? I'm still battling him first. And for the record, I walked here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 am

"So did I. I walked at a running pace. And you can't prove that I didn't."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Dante sighed. "Not that it matters anyway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:42 pm

"Exactly."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Dante smiled. "Ah well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:50 pm

"Exactly. Handy, try a Double Hit on that Staravia over there." ... "No? Then just use Swift and be done with it."

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Dante rolled his eyes. "Staravia, use Whirlwind." he said casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 pm

((It wasn't your silly little Staravia.))

"Double Team and continue."

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm

((This is a mining town, dude. There wouldn't be any other Staravia in the area.))

"Staravia, just dodge anything and everything he throws at you. Stay out of his range and use Whirlwind whenever you feel it is needed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 pm

"Now use your special attack." Using the hot Swift stars to fool the heat sensor in Dante's watch, the Aipoms began to run toward Staravia, running on top of the stars where they were too close together to se through/

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Dante laughed. "Don't bore me, Sam." he said after a second. "Staravia, Aerial Ace! And remember, this move always hits."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:39 pm

"Not if you don't know where he is. That's autohitting." The Serebii app popped up and the fourth wall in the corner exploded.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:18 pm

"Then explain why Aerial Ace just hit the correct Handy, and the Double Team just shut down." Dante replied. His Staravia's attack had hit, and Handy's Double Team had faded away. Even if Sam was under the impression that it hadn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:43 pm

"You call that a hit? Get up, Handy, and use Double Team, Quick Attack, and Swift."

Last edited by geekmonkey42 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 am

"Staravia, Double Team and Agility should make the pain from Swift a little easier to take." Dante said in a voice that sounded like it was more of a suggestion than an order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 am

"Alright, Handy, you know what to do here." Three Handy copies attacked each Staravia with a Quick Attack. Swift was now curling around the miniature battlefields, making it seem so that the copies had actual power behind them by exploding a star where one hit.

View user profile
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:51 am

"Staravia, simply blow those copies away with a Whirlwind." Dante ordered. The highest up copy of the Staravia began flapping its wings, summoning up a huge Whirlwind that would do nothing but show the true Handy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC   

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins IC
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: