The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC

Go down 
+3
ghostofillusion
geekmonkey42
Legs250
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I just meant no Pokemon of my own design. And I'd rather us wait until they are released with English names.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Darn.
The names sound cool as they are.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Are they going to be Japanese/English names like the new legendaries?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:56 pm

New legendaries? I haven't checked those out yet.
Just a second.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:57 pm

The black one... Can't remember his name... Is much cooler. I might just be getting White after all...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:58 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:59 pm

The white one just looks... Odd. And they have finally made cool-looking Pokemon. Kinda like Yu-Gi-Oh (or whatever its called) mashed with Bakugan mashed with Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:02 pm

The pig is bad, the mime is ugly. The grass starter, the Zorua family, and the White legendary are the only good ones.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:09 pm

The actual white-colored one, or the White (game) legendary?

And I agree.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:11 pm

The black one.
The white one is just off.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Yeah. Give me a minute to update the OP.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Ok, the new OP is up.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:10 pm

You would post it the second I log off.
EDIT: I'll get a sheet up. Tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Ok. Well, at least you saw it!

And remember, we are discussing the name!
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:14 am

Name.
The region can have a different name, too? Detak just doesn't fit with the others.
Ronhai?
Made up of a conglomeration of the most common letters in the previous 7 (8 counting the Seviis) regions.
EDIT: So we're discussing our names in here?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:57 am

Ronhai sounds cool!

Hey, we are. Just like, you know how the Pokemon games' characters would have names like 'Ruby', 'Saphire', and 'Emerald'? I wanted to figure something out like... 'Granite' and 'Quartz', 'Jade' and 'Opal' (which are both girly names [to me, at any rate]), or 'Topaz' and 'Onyx'.
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:16 am

Topaz and Onyx. Definitely.
And I agree with you on Jade and Opal.
Quartz can be the third.
This is probably why they stopped doing precious metals. There weren't any left.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:17 am

Ok, but I call Onyx. Or maybe Quartz.... Hmm... We would need a third person to do one of them...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:23 am

We don't need names named after crystals, Legs.
That's never happened to actual people, unless we were girls, and then we could be Jade and Opal.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:51 am

Hey.... But last time I checked, Granite isn't a cyrstal...

I just don't want us being named something like 'Bob' or 'Randy' ("Hmm... I might use the latter for a Gym Leader...").
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:56 am

I know, but crystals are so boring.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:59 am

Ok... Just don't pick Alex (she will be in the RP as a Gym Leader), Axel (he will be in here too), or Dean (haven't decided where he will be).

Hmm... I might use the name 'Damian' or 'Dante' after one of my friend's (Dante) or his older brother (Damian).
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:03 am

I'll probably be something like Tyler. Boring, but it fits the guy I'm making.
Maybe Richard. Hm...
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:04 am

Well then... I'm thinking of making Prof. Hemlock speak like this:

"Vhat? VHY ARE YOU GOING ZIS TO ME?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC   Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronhai: An Adventure Begins OOC
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next