The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Improvements

Go down 
+7
M5000
sjhorm
alpacaman
ghostofillusion
Thobe
geekmonkey42
Rebecca1208
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca1208

Rebecca1208

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Add any ideas you haz for improvements ^^

"Forum Games" forum? These are usually pretty fun. Just a forum full of community-related games, like "This or That" or "Gues the next user". Silly things, usually quite entertaining. Maybe make it so it doesn't boost your post count? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Rebecca1208
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:35 pm

There should be a forum games section, but what is the point of the post count, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:45 pm

no point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Thobewill
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Location : The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey's computer on the remote island of Vanuatu, the land of irrepressible bad jokes and puns

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey thanks Thobewill, and wishes to ask why there is no green smiley with the eyebrow animation that may or may not be called "hunf" or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Location : According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 pm

We may not have Forum Improvements 0320a00cb4bb5629ab9fc2bc1fcc4e9e but we have Forum Improvements Tacohunf
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:42 pm

The Extremely One-of-a-Kind 42nd North American Geek Monkey cannot find this emoticon.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 pm

pssst, come to the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Hey Becca! What's up? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Thobe
Thobe

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Hey it's ghost! What's up?
Taco wave!
Forum Improvements Jumpingtacos
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am

Hunf has arrived!
.hunf.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:51 pm

hunf Tacohunf Forum Improvements HunfflyForum Improvements NonstophunfForum Improvements AntihunfForum Improvements Minimudanimated
Back to top Go down
ghostofillusion

ghostofillusion

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Thobewill wrote:
hunf Tacohunf Forum Improvements HunfflyForum Improvements NonstophunfForum Improvements AntihunfForum Improvements Minimudanimated

All these humf's are starting to scare me. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Thobe
Thobe

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 pm

ghostofillusion wrote:
Thobewill wrote:

All these humf's are starting to scare me. cyclops

Forum Improvements DramaaniForum Improvements PostjoyhunfForum Improvements MinimudanimatedForum Improvements Fairyhunfmother

Okay, no more.
Back to top Go down
Thobe
Thobe

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 am

I think there should be an LBP and spore section where you can share your LBP creations and do other things
Back to top Go down
alpacaman

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:16 pm

How about a science section?
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 am

There could be, but we already seem to have more sections than users.
Back to top Go down
sjhorm

sjhorm

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:58 am

The forum looks a bit monotone...How about another color to it? Can't see where I'm posting half the time. EuroSpore is black and orange. what can YOU offer? scratch
Back to top Go down
M5000

M5000

Location : Stuck in a failed instantaneous point condensation jump. Halp.

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:02 am

I don't know, M5 has been nagging for a VCC forum section. And to be a vehicle/spaceship teacher.

Idk, maybe some more updates to the portal, members could host files here, that would be nice...
Back to top Go down
geekmonkey42

geekmonkey42

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:19 am

Cute Borg/Grox/Something kitten in your avatar. Why does it change so fast?
I have an improvement! We could get lesson plans up on the Spore Uni section! *wink wink nudge nudge Wink*
Back to top Go down
M5000

M5000

Location : Stuck in a failed instantaneous point condensation jump. Halp.

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:36 pm

geekmonkey42 wrote:
Cute Borg/Grox/Something kitten in your avatar. Why does it change so fast?
I have an improvement! We could get lesson plans up on the Spore Uni section! *wink wink nudge nudge Wink*

Idk, I like this one better and I like changing avatars.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix

Vektrix

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:25 am

Make your suggestion for forum improvments here.

I'll start.

Can you add a quick reply box at the bottom of each thread, please? I use that a lot more on other forums than "Add Reply". I also know several others who use these more than than "Add Reply".
Back to top Go down
StormTK-421

StormTK-421

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:34 am

i agree
Back to top Go down
Goober09
Forum Founder and Manager
Goober09

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Vektrix wrote:
Can you add a quick reply box at the bottom of each thread, please?

I can and I did.
Back to top Go down
https://intergalactic-forum.forumotion.com
StormTK-421

StormTK-421

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:57 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
Vektrix

Vektrix

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Yays, using the quick reply now: Thanks Goob. Gubeeuprate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Improvements   Forum Improvements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Improvements
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next