The Intergalactic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Intergalactic Forum

A forum for the SPORE clubs.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Sporum RP Planning Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
irishpirate262

My Sporum RP Planning Thread Empty
PostSubject: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:55 pm

This is my planning thread for a Sporum. It will be mostly planned by me, Legs250, and Lokaz.

Aready made ideas:

Main Idea:You are in a peaceful galaxy, no wars, just peace, until, a race has teleported in, they have more advanced tech then your galaxy can beleive. Then, in a last attempt, they make a shield of energy around fifty stars, the shield is constently pounded by the advanced race, you live on one of the planets around these stars, you always see the red energy sheild from your planet, being pounded.

Races:
Wolfen: A race of massive wolves, which walk on both hind legs and on all fours. Have a natural fear of technology, but are masters when it comes to hand-to-hand combat.
Misc:

Mods:
Legs250
Lokaz

Last edited by irishpirate262 on Tue May 11, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Awesome! Its up! I'll help plan later... Almost time for me to be going to bed.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm

I GTG too. We'll plan tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

Location : In the Underworld. Take a left from Hades' house. And then dig deeper into the ground. I'm somewhere around there... Or in a different universe. One or the other. It all depends what time you are looking for me.

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Oops... I guess I'll put a more useful post up there... Probably will edit it later. When we have some more ideas.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Nah, it's fine.

Ba bye.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:22 pm

I amz back'th.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Well... I only have one idea... Maybe have some of the advanced race come down and help the less-advanced races fight against the advanced race... For some reason to be decided on later.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Actually I had a little idea about that.

My idea is an other advance race comes, but , their land was conquered by the other advanced race, and they have only one ship.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:41 pm

Sure, sounds great! How about... Instead of technology, the less advanced race has magic? If you can't guess where I'm going...

It starts with a 'G' and ends with a 'M'.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:44 pm

Maybe, maybe they have more advanced tech then us, but, upgrade their tech with magic.

G____M?

What is it?
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Gollums.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Nah...
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:47 pm

It was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Just not gollums :/

So, weapons...
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Feel free to use sonic swords. And morph cannons for the magic race.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Here's a few.

Disintegrator Ray

Sonic Bombs

Gamma Grenades

Tri Bombs

Mecha
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Ooh... Mecha!
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Mechas

My Sporum RP Planning Thread MECHA-RAC%20(tanker)

My Sporum RP Planning Thread Mech02_01.jpg797db66b-6927-4eec-8618-86a21dbf69b5Large
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:31 pm

I like the first one. It just looks... Cooler.
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:34 pm

alien

First one does pwn..
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:36 pm

*whistling*

So...

I found some cool smilies!

My Sporum RP Planning Thread 72810 My Sporum RP Planning Thread 129342 My Sporum RP Planning Thread 906744
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Nice ones.
Back to top Go down
Legs250

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Sorry about that...

Back on topic (at least I'll try to be).

Will we be able to play as members of the advanced race(s)?
Back to top Go down
irishpirate262

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Only I and mods will be able to play as either advanced races. I will play the leader of both (Except when I tell you,), but you and Lokaz will be able to play as them for...reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sporum RP Planning Thread   My Sporum RP Planning Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Sporum RP Planning Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Intergalactic Forum :: Other :: Intergalactic Roleplay-
Jump to: